STARTING AUGUST 1ST SPECIAL OLYMPICS KANSAS WILL BE ENTERING IN PHASE 1 – TEAM TRAINING/PRACTICE/ACTIVITIES. VIEW GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Special Olympics Kansas staff members are temporarily working from home and practicing social distancing. If you have any questions regarding sports training and competition please reach out to Tim Rehder at email@example.com. For health and wellness program questions please contact Chris Burt at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about fundraising activities please contact Luke Schulte at email@example.com. Any and all press inquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the July 21, 2020 Update from Special Olympics Kansas
- Read the June 25, 2020 update from Special Olympics Kansas
- Read the May 13, 2020 update from Special Olympics Kansas
- Read the April 8, 2020 update from Special Olympics Kansas
- Read the March 18, 2020 update from Special Olympics Kansas
- Read the March 9, 2020 Statement on Coronavirus Cancellations from SOKS President/CEO John Lair
Looking for ways to stay fit while stuck at home? Check out these videos for some at-home workouts to try.
For more informaction on how to get fit and stay healthy, download our Fit5 guide with tips on exercise, food and nutrition, and hydration.
Click HERE to download.