- This event has passed.
2019 Heartland Winter Games Auction
November 23, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
31st Annual Heartland Winter Games Auction benefiting Special Olympics Kansas.
Join us for dinner. Silent and live auction items available throughout the evening.
Doors open at 6 p.m.
Contact Ann McElhenny, 913-469-6646
or Cougar Gray, 913-236-9290
Some of the items available at the event include:
- 1/2 day guided crappie fishing trip on Truman Lake, Warsaw, Mo., with award winning angler David Townsend. Includes 1 night accomodations, dinner and sack lunch.
- Copper Mountain, Colorado Condo, 4 nights in ski season or 7 nights off season; sleeps six.
- Patrick Mahomes autographed white jersey
- Two Chiefs tickets on Dec. 1 against Raiders, section 318 row 5 seats 4&5 (aisle), with red zone parking pass.
- Private Tequila tasting for 12 at Mike’s Wine and Spirits.
- Bonefish Grill Excursion for 8. Includes signature appetizers, oak-grilled fish, award winning drinks, desserts and more!
- Wine and Design Private Party for 8. Get your art buzz on. Keep your painting. Northland location.
- Holy-Field wine tasting for 20.
- Year membership for Museum at Prairie Fire for 6, Leawood.
- Whit Merrifield autographed baseball and photograph
- Tenney American Doll – retired, new in box
- von Pass Private Tasting Party
- Taskting at Holladay Distillery (formerly McCormick)
- Garmin Vivofit 4
- Franklin Mint 1907 Rolls Royce replica in case
- 40 different gift baskets
- 50 different restaurant gift cards
If you can’t attend and want to bid on something listed, text 913-484-1735 with your name, phone number, item you want to bid on and maximum bid no later than Friday, Nov. 22 at 5 p.m. We will notify you by Nov. 26 to make arrangements for payment and pickup.